Oh the Irony!

From the London Evening Standard:
Former mayor Ken Livingstone said Sir Paul was guilty of "an appalling lack of judgment. I find it breathtaking that the Met could employ someone who held such a senior position when the News of the World was allegedly involved in criminal activity."
Can anyone see what I see? 


MTG said...

A long standing tradition requires a certain level of integrity to be upheld by every policeman/woman employed by the Met.

Worshipful Bro Paul was simply maintaining this long tradition.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe anyone takes cuddly Ken seriously.He is an apologist for muslim terrorists and clearly anti-semetic.I still haven't forgotten him inviting the IRA over for tea when they were bombing the hell out of London in the 80's.

Anonymous said...

Well Pot.Kettle.Black comes to mind or I suppose one might "see2 a very bad odour...